RF/Transmission Engineers Job at Connig Technoserve Limited
Connig Technoserve Limited – A leading provider of clients services in the telecommunications industry specializes in the installation, commissioning and testing of critical infrastructure.
We are currently seeking experienced candidates to work on telecommunications projects, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: RF/Transmission Engineer
- Experienced in 2G&3G BTS installation (LTE experience an added advantage)
- Working at heights on a range of telecommunications structures including poles, towers and masts to install antennas.
- Good knowledge of RF techniques and installation
- Understanding of microwave concepts such as frequency domain, LOS and transmission lines.
- Experienced in the Installation and Configuration of ZTE, Huawei and Ericsson Radios.
- Sound knowledge of GSM, CDMA and other telecommunication standards.
Successful candidates will have:
- 2+ years practical experience in RF & Transmission
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal with good communications skills .
- Wireless and Microwave experience (Preferable)
- Working at Heights certification
- Demonstrated knowledge of safe working practices
- Candidates should note that the position may require interstate travel at times.
- Please ensure that you include details of all relevant qualifications and competencies with your application.
Deadline: 19th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be the position of the job you are applying for.