At Sage, we energise the success of businesses and communities around the world through the imagination of our people and smart technology. Sage provides small and medium sized organisations with a range of easy-to-use, online and cloud business management software and services – from accounting and payroll, to enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and payments. Our customers receive continuous advice and support through our global network of local experts to help them solve their business problems, giving them the confidence to achieve their business ambitions.
Sage currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Sales Executive for the Lagos Office.
Job Title: Field Sales Territory Executives
This role plays a central part in growth of revenue and client relationships across each of the identified territories. This position typically performs a new business development and client management function between the strategic business needs of Sage, it’s Business Partners(BPs) and clients.
The purpose of Field Territory Sales Executive role is to provide direct sales for training, with the key focus to:
- · Maximise sales revenues from new and existing clients and Business partners
- · Establish and maintain business relationships with existing and new clients, business partners in order to identify business development opportunities
- · Champion the Learning Services Value proposition internally and externally across the Territory
- Establish the LS presence across the regional territory via Business Partners and Accredited Training Centres (ATCs)
Qualifications & experience required:
- Business development background
- At least 3-5 years in a training Field sales environment or similar.
- At least 3-5 years management experience in a sales environment.
- At least Channel development/management experience
- Minimum of 3 years territory experience in IT sales (East, West Africa & ME)
- In depth Knowledge of our Sage products or similar industry related products.
- Great communicator who can build strong relationships with stakeholders in AME and Globally, both internally and externally.
- Knowledge of the territory, client and client’s industry
- Knowledge of CRM database systems
- Basic accounting and financial understanding
- Basic HR training business process understanding
- Selling and negotiating skills
- Driven by customer for life philosophy
- Budget – Update invoicing against budget. Update change requests against budget available. Manage quotations for additional change.
- Scope – Track and manage sign off against agreed scope. Update project records and documents.
- Schedule – Track activities against schedule. Manage and highlight upcoming activities. Manage and highlight overdue activities. Update schedule with any changing.
- Monitor Control and Report – Monitor progress, risk, issues, changes, budget and support cases. Weekly Flash reports on project health. Timely escalation of risks, issues and support cases.
- assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- setting customer service standards
- specifying quality requirements
- investigating and setting standards for quality and health
- ensuring that methodology processes comply with standards at all Business Partners