Wärtsilä is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and energy solutions of its customers. In 2015, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5 billion with approximately 18,800 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
- This is an expert sales position, majorly responsible for growing the business by developing and managing AA accounts, also assuming accountability for sales and sold margin budgeted among assigned customer accounts.
- Excellent Sales & Negotiation Skills.
- Engine technical background would be a plus.
- Contractual and legal skills.
- Persuasive selling.
- Understanding business environment.
- Understanding customer and its business.
- Understanding sales financials.
- Fluency in English.(French proficiency an added advantage)
- Willingness to travel in Africa.
- Min of First degree in related discipline (Masters an added advantage)
- At least 3- 4 years of Sales in a Technical Environment (oil& Gas, Mining, Marine, Energy sector would be an advantage).
As an Account Manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop the customer accounts
- Develop the competences and activities of the account team
- Develop, report and assume accountability for sales and sold margin targets among assigned customer accounts
- Coordinate sales activities for assigned accounts
- Lead the dedicated account team
- Account planning, execution & implementation review
- Organize and lead customer meetings in accordance with account plans
- Organize customized customer seminars and coordinate applicable targeted marketing activities
- Maximize business growth & profitability
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Relationship management with customer top management
- Target setting per customer account
- Create, maintain and manage customer visit reports and larger opportunities in CRM
- Maintain accurate customer records
Deadline: 12th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online