The Insud Pharma Group is a global healthcare corporation based in Spain with turnkey solutions spanning the entire product lifecycle and value chain, from product development and registration to manufacturing and direct supply to clients. The company has comprehensive presence worldwide across 4 continents, with over 6,000 professionals working within the group.
Exeltis is one of the 4 business areas within group; representing the business umbrella that covers the sales and marketing activities of a balanced portfolio of branded medicines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Personnel
- Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams (may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling);
- Making presentations to doctors, pharmacists, practice staff d nurses in private/ public hospitals doctors and pharmacists and patent medicine vendors in the retail sector
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Seeking, securing and sharing latest clinical data supplied by internal and external sources as well as interpreting, presenting and discussing company approved data with health professionals during presentations;
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in the Nigerian Healthcare system, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly;
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in assigned territory.
- Demonstrating an unquenchable, resilient entrepreneurial spirit
- Organizing conferences for doctors, pharmacist, nurses and other medical staff
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff;
- Managing budgets (for catering, outside speakers, conferences, hospitality, etc.) and exceeding expectations as a local cost centre;
- Keeping detailed recordsof all contacts;
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This will require working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the area sales manager, taking ownership of regional coverage areas, identifying and converting target health professions;
- Are you are in the top 10 sales percentile in your organization? Do you have at least 4years sales experience in Pharmaceuticals? Have you exceeded sales expectations in 2 of the last 3 years in your current role?
- Do you have a science-based degree with strong business acumen? Do you have an in-depth understanding of your therapy area and local business environment? You should talk to us.
- As a professional within our organization, you’ll sell your company’s products, which include OTC’s, prescription drugs, diagnostics and medical equipment, to a variety of customers including general practitioners (GPs), hospital doctors, administrators, pharmacists and nurses. You will work strategically to increase the awareness and use of your company’s pharmaceutical and medical products.
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a high performing team launching a purpose-driven multinational organization in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: A driving licence is essential to your application
Application Deadline 2nd February, 2018.