Saro Lifecare, a division of Saro Africa International operates in the Personal & Household Products Segment of the FMCG Industry in Nigeria, and is expanding its products range and manufacturing operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Market Sales Representative (MSR)
Location: Bayelsa, Delta, Lagos, Rivers, Niger, Abuja, Ibadan, Kwara, Oyo, Osun, Ondo
- He/She ensures wholesales, & retail customers in assigned open markets are served; and SLC products breadth are available & visible at the retail / wholesaler’s outlets in assigned open markets always.
- OND (Any Discipline)
- Fluent in English, and Computer Literate, with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Age: 20-30 years
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must be resident in City of interest (see above)
- Computer literate
- 100% Implementation of designed route plan
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute trade marketing initiatives leading to the desired visibilities/ depletion for company brands in the retail outlets channels.
- Optimally Manage Key trade partner inventory and ensures SLC share of their business increases.
- Provide daily and weekly insight on Competition activities and their impact
- Ensure Effective depletion through SKU redistribution at the retail level
- Coverage of assigned universe, new customer recruitment, management, retention and growth
Application Deadline 31st January, 2018.