State Coordinator at Mexo Global Concepts – Nationwide
Mexo Global Concepts (MGC) is hiring suitable and qualified candidates to occupy the position of a qualified candidate to pilot activities for its vibrant club known as National Entrepreneurship Business Club (NEB Club) in all the 36 states of the Federation, for the position below:
Job Title: State Coordinator
- To promote the company product and businesses as may be presented from time to time
- To recruit and select consultants / zonal coordinators within the locality for the state
- Enroll Consultants within town to pilot NEB Club / MGC business operations.
- Enroll zonal / local coordinators in local governments within the state to pilot NEB Club / MGC business operations.
- Organize / Coordinate advocacies and trainings for MGC and NEB Club.
- Coordinate NEB Club membership Enrollment brought in by consultants for MGC
- Manage NEB Club activities for MGC.
- Manage MGC activities.
- Manage Consultants activities for MGC
- Prepare correspondence and other MGC documents for NEB Club programs for the consultants
- Pay consultants their commission for every paid activities coming through them.
- Remits club’s percentage for new membership to the club
- Take records of profitable activities and profits from the NEB Club to MGC.
- To submit timely sales/ field report to the company
- Using quantitative and qualitative data to understand customer behaviors and applying those insights to drive new business
- Maintaining an effective and efficient organizational design that allows us to scale
- Provide effective leadership guidance in consulting and channel strategy.
- Develop Product programmes to suit the needs of different segments.
- Overall P&L overview, whilst ensuring that the budget objectives are attained.
- Achieve overall profitability target.
- Ensure timely and successful development and implementation of the company’s product.
- Source for new members to join the NEB Club (Business persons/Politicians/Government officers/etc.)
- Consult for and carry out Trainings programs for MGC
- Run advocacies and awareness of NEB Club for MGC.
Your opportunities as a state coordinator include:
- Working on any profitable project given to Mexo Global Concepts (both local and foreign project)
- Enjoy Training and development opportunity especially in IT, Marketing and Consulting
- Earn attractive commission on realistic and achievable targets given to you
- Business link and travel opportunities
- Access to multiple streams of income
- Gain recognition through government interrelations.
- Be an Active member of the National Entrepreneurship Business Club
- Occupy an office in the club
- And so much more
- HND / B.Sc. / M.Sc. / PHD in any relevant field.
Candidates must have:
- A Shop / Office outlet (Applicants may negotiate to attach with a friend that owns an outlet)
- A Computer / Laptop
- A Printer (Coloured Preferred)
- A photocopier (optional)
- A scanner (optional).
- Commission plan (Very Attractive)
- Signing up new client attracts = 20%
- Reimbursement for expenses incurred = 10%
- Monthly Compulsory take-home = 20%
Deadline: 30th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Photograph of Outlets (inside and front view), to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Use the position applying for and your preferred location as the subject of the mail.