Sterling Homes Limited is a real estate development and management firm incorporated and registered as a limited liability company in Nigeria. It commenced business shortly after incorporation and has its office at Plot 2 , River Valley Estate, Ojodu Berger, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Experienced Marketing Executive
General Objective/Purpose of the Job
- The role accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, implementing sales plans and
- managing staff.
- The Business Development Executive takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of the company through various goals and objectives.
Minimum Educational/Professional Qualification and Experience
- Age between 23years and above.
- Years of Experience 2-5years
- HND/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field providing a strong foundation for successful performance of the duties in the job description.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Marketing Concepts,People Management, Sales Planning, Product Development, and Creative Services.
- Skilled in oral communication to understand verbal information and to express such information verbally so that others will understand and, at times, be convinced or persuaded and skill in making formal presentations to groups with diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
- Skilled in using a computer and modern office productivity software for communicating, planning,scheduling, preparing spreadsheets and analyzing data, word processing, presentations, etc
- Skilled in written communication to understand written information(including facts,assertions and arguments), draw inferences, form hypotheses and develop logical arguments, and to express such information in writing so that others will understand and, at times, be convinced or persuaded.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs;developing field sales action plans.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities.
- N70,000 – N90,000.
- Other benefits include, Commission, staff health insurance and many others.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th January, 2018.