Tailor/Quality Control Manager Job at E’Sorae Luxury
E’sorae Luxury – The company was founded in 2010 with the motive to provide the finest selection of bedding and home accessories available, along with unsurpassed customer service to our esteemed clients whilst paying attention to progressive detail from our operations outcome.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tailor/Quality Control Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Perform quality control on completed job to detect defects
- Oversee daily operations including opening and closing managing workload, conflict resolution and interactions with co-workers.
- Develop long term plans to increase productivity
- Ensure delivery to customers by promised date.
- Make sure actual measurement of fabric is sewn by all tailors.
- Oversee shipping and receiving of raw material and finished garments
- Maintain log book of production, defects and hours worked.
- Enter weekly data on Excel, or system for review by management on weekly basis.
- Make sure finished goods are pressed and packaged properly
- The ideal candidates will have a minimum of second class lower division from a four-year higher institution with a minimum of 1 year working experience.
Deadline: 15th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Tailor/Quality Control Manager 2018″.
Note: Please, all email applications without this subject will not be processed