Teenee Todds Daycare is an Early years Nursery that caters to the needs of children between the ages of three months to five years (3 months- 5 years). We are guided by the principles of the EYFS – (Early Years Foundation Stage). We believe in the uniqueness of every child, building positive relationships, establishing an enabling environment to foster learning and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Primary Teacher
Overview of the Role
- Primary Teachers are responsible for providing clear directions to students and the general classroom management and standard operational procedure.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Reading, writing and numeracy skills
- Flexibility and creativity.
- Good communication skills
- Classroom management skills
- Ability to build good relationships with adults and children
- Excellent organizational skills
- Passion and love for working with children and the ability to manage groups of pupils
- Ability to manage difficult behavior effectively
Qualifications & Experience
- Primary Teachers: Bachelor’s Degree and a recognized teaching certification.
- Applicants should have at least 2 years’ work experience in teaching or education; experience in British curriculum is desirable.
- Effective use of basic technology- computer, photocopier etc; Effective use of Microsoft Word, Excel and any other appropriate software.
Attractive and in line with international standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com Applications must have the position applied for as the subject line (e.g Subject line: Early Years Teachers (Reception) – John Doe).
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted