Workforce Group – Our client is a modern Retail trade company operating within the FMCG sector. Our client’s vision is to be the largest and most preferred neighbourhood store chain in Nigeria offering reputed products at fair and competitive prices.
JOB TITLE: Territory Manager
We are looking for a Territory Manager to help increase sales revenues and maintain customer relationships.
In this role, we areseeking people with outstanding organizational and sales skills. We expect qualified candidates to be a good communicators who understand customer’s needs. If you are also goal-driven and analytical, we would like to have you on board.
- Maintain customer relationships.
- Set and meet sales targets to increase revenue.
- Find ways to ensure efficiency of sales operations.
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies.
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods.
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions.
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
- Present products and services to prospective customers.
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Monitor competition within assigned region.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred.
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good communication skills (Verbal and written).
- Organizational and leadership ability.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Additional information
- A First Degree (B.Sc.) or HND in a relevant field
- A minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience in the FMCG Industry.
- Previous Experience in retailing is required.
- Proven experience as a Territory Manager
How to Apply
Qualified individuals can send their CVs to email@example.com. The Subject of the mail should be “Territory Manager”. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.