United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited is Nigeria’s oldest oil service company having began operations in the western Niger Delta in the early 1960’s and incorporated as a limited liability company in 1971. The company has over 50 years of continuous operations specialising in land and swamp 2D, 3D and 4D seismic data acquisition and has conducted seismic surveys for all the major oil companies operating in Nigeria.
We are is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Seismic Surveyor
- United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited is seeking to engage surveyors with land and shallow marine seismic experience for our operations in Nigeria.
Key Requirements includes:
- Minimum of 5 years field experience in GP seismic processing static & real time mode and 3D geophysical survey.
- Candidate must understand technical responsibilities and field demands as a processing surveyor
- Candidate must also understand technical demands of other associated departments.
- Candidates must be computer literate and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be able to operate a variety of survey instruments.
- Applicants must posses a minimum of Second Class University Degree in Topographic Surveying
Compensation package to be offered to the successful candidate in the above position will be negotiated depending on the experience and capability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only candidate proficient in the use of GP Seismic software should apply.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2018.