Workforce Group – Our client is a one-stop Auto Shop that has transformed car ownership into an art of bringing peace of mind and ease of business to numerous clients nationwide.
They require the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Auto Mechanic
- Our client is currently looking for Auto Mechanics with experience in the automobile industry.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum requirement of a NABTEB Certificate/OND in related field. HND/B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering is an added advantage.
- Solid years of experience as an automobile mechanic.
Job Title: Tyre Technician
Our client is currently looking for Tyre Technicians with experience in the automobile industry:-
- Balancing of tyres with tyre balancing equipment.
- Carry out wheel alignment correction to customer’s vehicle specifications with the aid of tools, gauges and equipment.
- Determine repairable tyre conditions and make such repairs.
- Dismantle and fit tyres of various sizes without damage to any of the workpieces.
- Carry out lubricants drain and service on vehicles.
- Calibrate tyre service equipment to ensure that they are in good working condition.
- Recommend appropriate solutions to problems relating to tyres and axle.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum requirement of a NABTEB Certificate/OND in auto-related trade, National Technical Certificate, Federal Craft Certificate
- Practical experience in a recognized workshop will be an added advantage
- Solid Years of Experience as a Tyre Technician.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Subject of the mail should be “Tyre Technician”.
Interested applicants can also come in for a walk-in interview at:
Workforce (The Zone),
Plot 9, Gbagada Expressway (Beside UPS),
By 2nd Pedro Bus Stop,
Time: 9AM – 5PM on Weekdays.
Contact Person – Yinka (Recruitment team).
- Pls come along with a copy of your CV and be formally dressed for the interview
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 19th January, 2018.