Vacancy for Facilities Engineer/Specialist at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Engineer/Specialist
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- 10+ years of closely related professional experience.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience.
- Facilitate and coordinate discipline engineering technical work products
- Coordination and communication of various issues among the company’s and contractor’s engineering team that affect the discipline engineering design, safety, and regulatory compliance of the work
- Evaluate / comment work performed by the Contractor and sub-contractors to insure that the work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, standards, and regulatory requirements. Includes review of discipline design drawings and documents
- Identify and assess deviations to Contract Technical Specifications and regulatory requirements; ensure that such deviations will be processed according to Company procedures; maintains Deviation Control Log.
- Steward discipline engineering queries from the Contractor and sub-contractors as well as technical information requests
- Keep Lead Engineer or Engineering Manager informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations, and execution concerns
- Participate in discipline engineering reviews at Contractor’s and subcontractor’s locations
- Drives and promotes capital efficiency in engineering design
- Support internal engineering general interest or Global Practice initiatives as requested by Supervisor.
Deadline: 2nd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online