Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrument Engineer
- Managing a team of ELV engineers proficient in ELV systems and on-site building practises.
- Responsible for the IT, Telecom, ELV, Electronic Security and Fire Alarm systems design contents as assigned together with its follow-up for Authorities and Client’s approval.
- Responsible for coordination meetings with the contractors to ensure that the intended design is implemented.
- Responsible for regular site visits to ensure installation standard is satisfactory.
- A good degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Must be COREN registered
- Must be proficient in AutoCad
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience
- Must be 38 years and above.
- Responsible for the design review of the IT, Telecom, ELV, Security and Fire Alarm services.
- Participation in design review meetings and workshops.
- Preparation of design review and design progress reports.
- Liaise with Local suppliers / Contractors to ensure adherence to standards and scope of works required by client.
- Coordinate with design managers undertaking close-out work in all stages of the design development.
- Validate & check design drawings for Communications Systems & Security construction phases of the project.
- Provide guidance and advice to the ELV team for alternative proposals by the contractor.
- Will work as ELV Technician / Engineer / Manager for project.
- Will coordinate with consultants, contractors and sub-contractors and involve in design / review / implementation of all ELV functions and discipline required for projects.
- Will assure that the installations of ELV related systems (CCTV, ACS, PA, BGM, BMS etc.) are in compliance with drawings, required specifications and standards.
- Responsible for the site work implementation and documentation in order to achieve the project target completion date.
- Attend site meetings regularly and liaise with others for details of works and coordination of requirements amongst various parties.
- Involve in testing and commissioning of the installed systems and ensure compliance and handover.
Deadline: 2nd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org