eRecruiter Nigeria Limited – Our client, is one of the leading Power Solution Company in Nigeria, with 23 branches in 8 countries in Africa, Middle East and Asia. The company currently employs over 1500 staff globally. The company specializes in the Electro-Mechanical, technical and sales of power solutions and services.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Systems Administrator
- B.Sc./B.Eng. in Computer Science.
- 2-4 years of experience in sales and technical information for electrical medium voltage products.
- Technical and sales knowledge is required.
- minimum managerial and communication skills.
- Technical and Practical Skills in ICT Control.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
IT Support in System Administration:
- Support all departments, through testing, maintaining, and upgrading computerized applications, and customized record-keeping and statistics-generating registers and tools as per particular needs and requirements, to ensure smooth flow of processes and implementation of the applications to cover the company’s database and reporting needs.
Hardware Follow up:
- Follow up on all IT hardware (UPS, laptops, desktops, printers, etc.) and telephone system, by maintaining them internally or contact service providers for maintenance of these hardware, to ensure efficient and effective functioning of hardware.
Helpdesk & Support:
- Provide IT guidance, assistance and consultancy upon request to all departments and branches through remote computer access or telephone, to answer all inquiries and support employees on matters related to the usage of applications.
Support in Security Administration:
- Secure, backup, and constantly upgrade information security applications, by setting up and managing firewalls and all protection programs and devices for all IT applications, routing systems, mail servers, and networks in the company, to safeguard company information from theft, loss, or corruption.
- Maintain network systems, diagnose-solve network problems, and upgrade network systems and infrastructure in order to ensure optimal performance and smooth running without shortage or failure.
- Install the surveillance systems throughout Jubaili Bros premises and maintain proper maintenance among branches.
IT Workshops and Awareness:
- Execute/Assist in IT training and awareness sessions for Jubaili Bros employees by coordinating with the HR department and IT System Administrators on the material, dates and time in order to provide the employees with the right IT skillset and keep them abreast all IT developments.
Deadline: 31st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only suitable applicants would be responded to.