eRecruiter Nigeria Limited – Our client is a Nigerian eCommerce brand. They specialize in online sales of a wide variety of designer fashion items and accessories to customers. Due to expansion, they currently have an opening for the position below:
Job Title: Operation Support Manager
- This person will be responsible for assisting the with the smooth running of the end-to-end online operations and ensuring financial targets are achieved.
- Over 3 yrs Online Retail Experience Preferred.
- B.Sc or Over.
- Strong Financial Acumen.
- 5-7 Years business operational experience.
- Strong Sense for Fashion Retail & Trends.
- Excellent People & Negotiation Skills.
- Customer Focus.
- Market Knowledge.
- Fashion Merchandising.
- Result Driven.
- COD Operational Experience.
- Organized with Strong Attention to Detail.
- Good Coaching & Communication Skills.
- Achieve financial objectives of the online operations.
- Ensure customer orders are fulfilled within the acceptable time limit with the right quantity & quality.
- Work with marketing to ensure adequate traffic to the website and orders generated.
- Analyze sales figures and forecast future sales volumes to maximize profits.
- Identify fast-moving, slow-moving merchandise.
- Identify fashion trends and recommend to buyers.
- Ensure the Telesales team are working at optimal capacity and delivering on target conversion.
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
- Maintain online teams by assisting with recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Identify current and future customer requirements.
- Assist with pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities, determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Approve or disapprove item description and images before going online.
- Identify & Manage logistics Partners to ensure our COD Operations is as fast and smooth as it should be.
- Liaise with other teams to ensure smooth running of the online operations.
- Monitor competitors online to identify impact of services and pricing on operations.
- Manage and motivate team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Respond to customer complaints and comments.
- Develop solutions to enable customers easily choose & pair items.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online