Mark Gray Industries Inc. believes that we must embrace the challenge of changes, do more with less, and be better than the competition. Implementing the required technologies allows us to be flexible and strategize, rather than following the status quo of today’s chemical industry.
We recognize that our key to defining our products lies in the alliances formed with our specialized clients. We will ensure that ours is the “Right Chemical Solution”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Candidate is expected to:
- Have Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Possess work experience as a Quality Control Officer, Chemist or similar role
- Possess communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to persuade
- Possess problem-solving abilty
- Possess rganizational and planning skills; and skills in numerical and statistical analysis
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Have an understanding and appreciation of other people’s work disciplines, such as engineering and science.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Devising and establishing quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
- Using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business
- Making sure the organization is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Quality Control Officer”.