Our edge doesn’t come from technology, but from our people! From entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, and everyday devices, we strive for an inclusive culture that has earned Cisco recognition as a multinational Great Place To Work.
Leading in 12 of 18 markets, Cisco is building teams around the globe – expanding our technology solutions in the Mobile, Cloud, Security, IT, and Big Data spaces, including Software, Sales, and Consulting Services. We are focused on innovation, collaboration, and transformation to allow Cisco to connect what’s been previously unconnected around the world.
Cisco’s Corporate Functions directly shape our future by acting as key business partners. These areas are core to successfully running our organization with the future in mind — Legal, Corporate Development, Global Business Services, HR, Finance IT, Global Marketing Services, and Supply Chain.
What You’ll Do
Within Global Virtual Sales & Customer Success, the Services Virtual Sales Specialist will be responsible for achieving new and renewal service goals by closely working with our Account team, Customers and Partners.
You will be involved in the next activities:
Proactively engaging with Account managers, End Users or Partners to increase Network Coverage, by identifying new and refresh opportunities and raising awareness of the potential risks of uncovered network equipment.
Create and maintain plans, track and manage deliverables that will result in incremental revenue.
Build the initiative plan and interlocking with key stakeholders on regular basis – VSS will be a key advisor in identifying opportunities and engaging directly with Field sales teams.
To drive continued awareness of Icebreaker whilst supporting the LAER (land, adopt, Expand and renew) initiative to drive lifecycle management opportunities across services, Software and products.
Building direct relationships with Account teams and Partners in a designated region with the purpose of positioning Icebreaker 2.0 and drive lifecycle management that will enable them identifying incremental refresh opportunities in their Customer Base
Development and looking for opportunities through Sales & Marketing activities to end customers and with partners to drive Programs to increase service bookings.
Collaborating and engaging with aligned sales roles to close the deals once an opportunity is identified.
Directing Account teams to the relevant Partner to ensure service is added to their equipment and ensure to close the loop with VPAM in region.
Weekly Forecasting and salesforce.com opportunity management.
Achieving Commit Targets & MBO’s set on quarterly and yearly basis.
Who You’ll Work With
You will work closely with Account Teams, Customer and Partners, across the Africa Theatre, being the focal point for Service sales opportunities.
Who You Are
· Sales experience is essential, +3/5years experience
· Ability to engage and drives conversations with customers and present Service Sales concepts.
· Strong Analytical & Problem solving Skills.
· Strong communication & negotiation skills required
· Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
· Ability to remain calm under pressure and work in a concise, clear and focused manner
· Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes and think conceptually.
· Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
· Relationship development – develop relationships with new or existing end-user customers or Cisco partners in order to drive the sales process (i.e. – demand generation through opportunity closure) and generate incremental revenue.
· Multitasking – The ability to simultaneously manage progress multiple sales opportunities.
· Resources Management – The ability to develop, engage lead a virtual sales team to win opportunities.
· Sales Effectiveness – The ability to find, develop close sales opportunities.
· Adaptive – The ability to modify strategy tactics to adjust to changes in competitive, economic market conditions.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco