Resource Development Centre, a subsidiary of Visco Support Service Limited, a leading provider of Engineering, Fabrication and Construction Services is recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
- Organizing and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Analyzing media coverage
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- May carry out marketing responsibilities if the need arises e.g., working on websites and social media and writing and/or producing presentations, reports, articles, leaflets, journals and brochures for both external and internal distribution.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Presentation skills.
Job Title: Treasurer
- Assessing, reviewing and protecting financial wellbeing
- Ensuring cash flow is adequate
- Handling daily cash inflow and cash balances
- Managing major projects such as company refinancing
- Assessing the likely impact of problems such as late payments, limited cash flow etc.
- Making decisions about company funding options, insurance contracts and other financial issues
- Carrying out risk management activities
- Maintaining records
- Adaptable graduate with good IT, analytical, interpersonal, numerical, time management and verbal/written communication skills.
- Familiarity with how the money markets operate and the work of corporate treasury departments is advantageous.
- B.Sc in any related field
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Management of office equipment
- Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment
- Order and maintain stationery and equipment
- Ability to handle Microsoft packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook etc
- Ability to handle basic office equipment
- Ability to create and maintain database.
- Calender management.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to Follow Directions
- Ability to Work Independently
- B.Sc in any related field
Job Title: Secretary
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system(e.g. Outlook)
- Photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Organize and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems
- Keep diaries and arrange appointments
- Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes
- Book meeting room and conference facilities
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Organize travel and accommodation for staff and other external contacts
- Strong organizational skills
- Presentation skills and attention to details
- The ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritize tasks and workload
- The ability to accept and understand instructions
- Oral and written communication skills
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality
- A pleasant, confident telephone manner
- Team working ability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th February, 2018.