Solution Box Technology Company Limited is an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) provider and software developer. Solution Box have an experienced team of engineers that have worked on turn-key ICT projects in Nigeria and overseas.
We focus on small and large ICT projects which are designed, deployed and supported by our highly skilled technical and management team. These solutions are created from best of breed, industry standard components, acquired through international partnership with world’s class vendors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
- A Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application.
- He/she will also be responsible for designing the overall architecture of the web applications and evolve them to ensure maximum performance and stability.
- We prefer skilled employees, however, a minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree/HND will be an added advantage with a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services
- Proficient knowledge of backend programming using PHP MVC frameworks such as Laravel and Codeigniter.
- Indepth understanding on the use of Python and effective use of Odoo for ERP and CRM development.
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design.
- Database administration and management of a hosting environment. Proficient knowledge of SQL Server.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Data migration, transformation and scripting
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git, BitBucket etc
- Design of the overall architecture of web applications
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Integration with third party services e.g payment gateways
Deadline: 28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com