Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Job Vacancy for Head of Training
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Training
- We are seeking application from highly competent and experienced candidates who have a proven track record of independently leading a training Institute.
- The Head of Training is responsible for leveraging MLDC’s strategic intent of capacity building and organizational development for the micro-finance sector, by ensuring its learning and development activities support current and future business needs of participants banks, with a best-in-class service and expertise.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Business, or a related field required
- Master’s degree.
- Previous Experience in startup company, setting up of a training function would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of seven (7) year’s work experience in similar role with at least three (3) years management experience in a structured organization with proven track record of startup management and project management.
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Ability to think strategically, conceptualization and project management
- Strong oral and written interpersonal skills
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide strategic advice
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Creative, forward thinker.
- Learning and Development Strategy
- Learning Centre, training standards and quality assurance
- Training Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic Management
- Project Management.
Remuneration and Age
- Remuneration is competitive and based on qualification
- The candidate should be between 35-40 years.
Deadline: 8th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com