Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Training
- We are seeking application from highly competent and experienced candidates who have a proven track record of independently leading a training Institute.
- The Head of Training is responsible for leveraging MLDC’s strategic intent of capacity building and organizational development for the micro-finance sector, by ensuring its learning and development activities support current and future business needs of participants banks, with a best-in-class service and expertise.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Business, or a related field required
- Master’s degree.
- Previous Experience in startup company, setting up of a training function would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of seven (7) year’s work experience in similar role with at least three (3) years management experience in a structured organization with proven track record of startup management and project management.
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Ability to think strategically, conceptualization and project management
- Strong oral and written interpersonal skills
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide strategic advice
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Creative, forward thinker.
Area of Responsibilities
- Learning and Development Strategy
- Learning Centre, training standards and quality assurance
- Training Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic Management
- Project Management.
Remuneration and Age
- Remuneration is competitive and based on qualification
- The candidate should be between 35-40 years.
Deadline: 8th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com