Brand Footprint was registered as a Marketing Communications company in 2006. We have operated for 9 years working with various multinational companies and brands cutting across Telcomms, Lifestyle, FMCG, CSDs, Alcoholic beverages, Indulgence brands, Corporate and Banking.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Director
- We are looking for individuals who have the ability and confidence to learn on the job and help the client transform their marketing capabilities.
- This is an integrated role, involving the development of strategy and oversight across market specific briefs. It is important that this individual respects and understand the complexities around high demand clients.
- Experience in and a passion for championing and producing engaging and business-driving creative across a fully integrated channel mix is a must. In addition to more traditional BTL, digital, CRM, and social media play a large and increasingly important part in our campaigns.
- You should be a strong strategic thinker. You will be working closely with the Client as long-term business partners, steering the development of their brand and marketing strategies.
- This role requires a courteous, positive and high-energy individual with great people skills. Someone who works hard, but has fun with it and who can demonstrate a proven track record of driving complex projects forward in a timely fashion.
- You should have a meticulous attention to detail, establishing yourself as a safe pair of hands ensuring nothing falls through the cracks on projects or the day-to-day management of the account.
Qualities & Key Competencies
- You will be managing a team of approximately 14 people, who are split between Creative, planning and account management whilst overseeing involvement of central team on additional scoped projects.
- Positive collaborative management where you have supported and developed your team. You have encouraged a great team environment whilst keeping client centricity at the core of the team culture and values.
- Client Management
- Client management responsibility, including managing end user expectations
- You will act as the lead on stakeholder management.
- You are confident with clients, and have a consistent record of taking, interpreting and delivering projects, within agreed timeframes.
- You are able to challenge the client when necessary, whilst keeping a positive relationship.
- You negotiate to create win-win compromises with your client on behalf of you the agency.
- An experienced Account Director with a creative flair and solid BTL agency background
- You will be articulate and engaging and generally a natural in front of senior Clients
- Integrated experience is essential
- You will have a thorough understanding of brands
- Excellent ability to provide input to clients and briefs
- Above average organizational skills
- Ability to deconstruct complicated client requirements and reframe into well-articulated briefs that offer clear direction
- Lead teams and accountability to drive business growth
- Take initiative and look for new business opportunities
- Sound knowledge of print production and deadline
- Contribute towards consistently improving processes and excellence
- Contribute to ensuring a great positive and productive culture in the agency
- The role needs someone who is capable of thinking on their feet, and who is happy to challenge and question along the process.
- Full responsibility and managing the P&L on new business is needed.
- The role entails some management of 3rd party suppliers, so an ability to tightly control a process is important.
What experience you’ll need:
- In essence – this role will suit someone who has high energy, drive, determination and commitment to succeed and deliver excellent outcomes at all times.
- An agency experienced Account Director with a good grasp of marketing / advertising with the basic elements of data and insight
- We’re keen to hear from candidates with TTL/BTL experience with 7 – 9 Years’ experience across a variety of categories.
Deadline: 26th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in WORD format to: email@example.com