Accountant Vacancy at Hausba SmartHomes Limited
Hausba SmartHomes Limited Founded in 2010, with a vision to becoming the leading brand in providing bespoke electronics and home technology in modern day architecture. Hausba is a professional solution integration brand that believes in transforming lifestyles using custom home technology solution. We set out to deliver the finest brands in high-end lifestyle custom electronics and system integration to today’s technology driven home owner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Responsible for all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- A degree in Accounting, Finance or any relevant field, MBA (Added advantage)
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- Strong proficiency with using QuickBooks Online Accounting Software
- Minimum 4 years of demonstrated work experience in finance and business management
- A demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively (oral and written), establish trust quickly, and create win-win situations.
- Experience in working in multiple organizations with emphasis on communicating and decision making with demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Experience with business processes and systems should include systems development, planning, forecasting, order processing, invoicing, credit, collection, sales credit tracking and filing for tax.
Knowledge And Skills Required:
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and internal control principles.
- Knowledge of statutory provisions.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Technology savvy with experience selecting and overseeing software installations and managing relationships with software vendors; advanced knowledge of accounting and reporting software
- Ability and desire to translate complex financial concepts to individuals at all levels including finance and non-finance managers
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate standards and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and program budgets and actual expenditures.
- Coordinate all audit activity.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership abreast of financial status;
- Assist leadership in the annual budgeting and planning process; administer and review all financial plans and compare to actual results with a view to identify, explain, and correct variances as appropriate.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Guides accounting staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Oversee all financial, project/program; ensure that expenditures are consistently aligned with program budgets throughout the project period; collate financial reporting materials for management
- Manage organizational cash flow forecasting and establishing finance and administrative systems to support operations.
- Manage and track the performance of invested assets in keeping with policies and investment guidelines.
- Manage and track procurements.
- Any other assigned task.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org