Afridigitals Limited Entry Level ICT Internship School Program 2018
Afridigitals provides a range of services such Web Design and Development, Mobile App Development, Website Re-designing, Web Maintenance, Graphics Design & Branding, Entertainment Services; ICT, Digital, Creative and Entertainment Career Trainings.
We focus on building Websites that have unparalleled abilities to help businesses brands connect with more opportunities in new and unique ways with 100% client-satisfaction and service delivery.
Applications are invited for:
Title: ICT Internship School Program
- This internship offers practical work experience and the opportunity to gain real-time, job ready experience with the technical operations in your chosen ICT, Creative and Digital Media career in a vibrant Information and Communication Technology organisation.
- This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with senior staff.
- This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the Information Technology, Creative and Multimedia Industries for passionate, tech-savvy and dependable interns
Areas of ICT Training Fields That Will Be Covered:
- Web Design and Development
- Graphics Designs
- 3D Animations
- Video Editing
- Motion Graphics
- Web Applications Development
- Mobile App Development
- Digital Media Marketing & Management
- A basic understanding of computer operations
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Conducting research via internet
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and effectiveness in working with a high performing team
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and promote strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to maintain professional (business casual) dress and grooming.
- Plus Entertainment Professions (Music Video &Film Making, Audio Production etc).
- Applicants should only be residents of these areas: Egbeda, Idimu, Abesan, Ipaja, Iyana-Ipaja, Ayobo,shasha, Ogudu,isherri, Akowonjo, Ikotun, Dopemu, Igando
- Only candidate with WAEC, OND, Industrial attachment, Corper can apply.
Benefit of Internship
- Note that you that after a period of intensive training as well as career-path mentor-ship and once you are selected for been qualified, you will be offered full-time job placement with remunerations
- You get real-time 100% practical career training, practical work experience while also earning income remunerations
- Highly dynamic team members to work with as well professional senior colleagues who will mentor you for a great career upliftment
- Working in a fast-growing company with highly vibrant mission, exceptional service delivery and best customer service experience
- Unlimited internet and ambience to work with
Deadline: 11th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover letters, Resume and completed internship application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Information Technology Support Internship/location”
- Application materials will not be considered without a Cover letter, Resume and only selected person the the selected area will be called upon
- Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted for interview.