AOS Orwell is a merger of two Nigerian-based oil service companies, forming the largest indigenous services company in the region. Everything you need for offshore, land and swamp drilling, remedial and production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Lead, OAL
Ref No.: OAL/BDM
Oiltools Africa Limited a leading indigenous Oil & Gas manufacturing and service AOS Orwell company is expanding its Nigerian portfolio. We are seeking high energy, professional business development personnel to grow our expanding portfolio of upstream / midstream products and services including solutions such as TSA (Thermal Spray Aluminium/TSZ – Zinc /Xylan.
- A good relevant first degree with technical sales experience expected; an MBA will be an added advantage but not necessary if experience can be demonstrated
- Upstream / Midstream service or manufacturing experience with a company conducting business with an International Oil Company is an asset but not necessary
- 1 to 5 years in Sales and Marketing or Account Management
- Proven experience of engaging with decision makers.
- Evidence of past successes with major clients will be required
- Aggressive B2B corporate sales environment experience required. Upstream, Midstream or Downstream oilfield sales experience an asset.
- Will require excellent client, customer management and sales skills and will be expected to put together high quality quotes and tenders.
- Will need to have a strong drive to find new business; willing to take 10 No’s till the candidate receives that Yes and constantly engage in money generating prospecting activities.
- The person must possess strong sales leadership skills; Candidate must be willing to prospect daily and take a lead role in sourcing new clients for our products and services.
- Must be capable of working independently of organization with little to no support required; able to sustain forward momentum for extremely long sales cycles, sometimes greater than 1 year while continuing to achieve monthly purchase order targets.
- Must have excellent Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills, very strong written, verbal communication, negotiation and leadership skills, stellar time management skills, interpersonal abilities with good work ethics
- Outstanding oilfield / NAPIMS networking skills are required for this role
- Detailed understanding of either the upstream and/or midstream market business would be a significant asset.
- Sound knowledge of pricing models, bid and contract negotiation
- Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Business Development Lead will achieve financial revenue objectives assigned to the role by generating new agreements, and developing new business opportunities.
- Generate new agreements with companies for the purpose of acquiring purchase orders swiftly
- Develop new business opportunities in the assigned new product / service line
- Prospect for new client opportunities
- Generate & submit estimates, quotes, and lead tender submission process where applicable.
Deadline: 28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online