APM Terminals Latest Jobs for Facilities Maintenance Manager
APM Terminals, we are a team of over 20,000 employees spread across more than 60 countries united by a passion to provide our expertise in port operations and container management services. By providing the expertise and port infrastructure essential to world trade, we actively support the advancement of the societies around us, enabling local economies to unlock their potential and build an even stronger global community. Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM Terminals, the world is your workplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Maintenance Manager
We are looking for:
- University Degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering
- Requires specific technical knowledge in civil maintenance and repair works.
- Requires at least 6 years of general experience in civil engineering or Building & Facilities Maintenance
- Must be able to attend various emergency tasks on priority.
- Being honest and having very strong moral principles.
- Must be familiar with Civil standards and Building Regulations
- Requires ability to interpret civil and technical drawings /diagrams.
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Requires a good financial understanding
- Project management, supervision and coordinating work of contractors and ensure deadlines and budgets are met
- Provide and supervise maintenance and repair services for buildings, air condition systems, electrical systems, water distribution systems, fire-fighting lines, water-proofing, sewage lines, drains of all buildings, yard pavement, drain cleaning, yard marking and painting, road repairs.
- Ensures that emergency work is timely attended on given priority.
- Perform and submits routine and critical inspection at site
- Ensure very high housekeeping standards at work areas such as yard, work shop and buildings etc.
- Making estimates for new works or repair jobs
- Obtaining offers, negotiation and finalization of work
- Follow-up with Contractor for timely and quality execution of projects and Quality control on work done
- Plans and scheduling of maintenance, repairing and refurbishments of terminal facilities.
- Provide technical specialist support to artisans during Facilities plant breakdowns thereby minimizing the impact on operations
- Supervises the maintenance of records and reports on work performed;
- Develops, evaluates, or review plans and criteria for a variety of projects and activities; assesses feasibility of proposals.
- Performs safety audits of external contractors located/working at APMTAL premises.
- Monitors and evaluates facility maintenance operations, programs, processes and/or practices for quality and effectiveness; makes recommendations for improvement.
- This position offers career development, exposure to multinational systems and process as well as an outstanding opportunity to join a professional team at APM Terminals while contributing to the success of the organization.
Deadline: 5th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online