Architect Job in an Architectural Industry
Simeons Pivot Resources – Our client in the Architectural Industry, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
- Must have a B.Sc Degree/HND and an architectural background
- Must have cladding, roofing, aluminum and glass experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools(Excel and word)
- Must be able to produce 2d/3d drawings applications (AutoCAD /Rivet)
- Experience and understanding of window systems and composition,
- Roofing solutions, partitions, curtain wall, cladding, automatic door, and handrails.
- Must have experience in Estimating
The Architects role will include but are not limited to the below activities:
- Take measurements
- Create quotations
- Material break down.
- On-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work
- Create Viability
- Preparation of contracts
- Managing Contractors
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations
- Site visits, assessments, and projections for future work
- Traveling might be required at times.(expenses covered)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com