ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Digital Channels & Ecosystems
Job Type: Full-Time
- Identify and implement digital alternative channels and electronic payment solutions and opportunities in the market.
- Develop, execute and manage Digital Channels for the firm’s Products and Services across remote touch points.
- Develop and drive the e-Commerce strategy and innovation to enhance sales and service delivery.
- First Degree in a related discipline.
- Masters’ Degree and/ or relevant professional qualification/ certification. Master’s in Electronic Business or Innovation and/ or Master’s Business Administration (MBA) is an advantage.
- Eight (8) to Ten (10) years’ experience, with relevant experience in E-Commerce, Retail and /or Digital Financial Services sales roles or electronic payments roles.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Sales Inflows (by digital channel)
- Revenues (by digital channel)
- Retail Funds Under Management (FuM)
- % Conversion rate
- Bounce rate
- Shopping cart abandonment rate
- Net Profit
- Number of downloads
- Number of New Clients
- Number of Direct Debit Mandates
- % Commissions earned (from ecosystem partners)
- Cost per acquisition
- Number of active clients.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement Digital marketing and sales strategy for the business using electronic channels;
- Develop and implement efficient and effective digital ecosystem partnerships to drive sales and expand distribution;
- Identify opportunities in the market and implement digital alternative channels and electronic payment solutions;
- Develop, execute, and manage Digital Channels as a sales channel for the firm’s Products and Services across remote touch points;
- Responsible for digital channels business targets – number of new customers, number of hits, click-through, number of sales, number of downloads, number of active clients, etc.;
- Define and monitor digital channels operational requirements and key performance indices – error free processing, uptime, etc.;
- Develop and manage the firm’s e-Commerce websites, web applications and other bespoke solutions in response to peculiar business problems;
- Oversee service management of vendors and outsourced operations and execution of Service Level Agreements (SLA);
- Identify innovation initiatives to enhance digital sales and service delivery;
- Define and scope required digital solutions to grow sales and improve service delivery;
- Identify and build technology aggregator partnerships to grow the business; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Deadline: 15th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online