Assistant Payroll Manager Job at Machineyard.com.ng
Machineyard.com.ng, is a small team of dedicated industry stakeholders dedicated to helping you secure all your heavy equipment needs. Whether you are a heavy equipment dealer intending to hire or sell your equipment, a contractor looking for equipment for a project, an agent looking to advertise on behalf of a company Machineyard is here to serve you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Payroll Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- The Assistant Payroll Manager will provide an efficient and cost effective payroll function serving the organization’s internal and external stakeholders.
- Accept and process monthly payroll input via Payroll software solution e.g. Human Manager and others.
- Management of outsourcing contracts and ensure the practice comply adequately with the company values and standards
- Process payment of Staff salaries, wages, allowances, bonuses and other staff related payments for orgiaization and associated BUs – Monthly and periodically.
- Process payment of Wages and salaries of the Ad hoc Staff and Expatriates
- Administration, management and remittances of statutory deductions such as Pension, PAYE, ECA and other statutory dues to the relevant collecting bodies
- First Degree in Accounting or related course
- 2 – 5 years of relevant working experience
- Fluency in Hausa language is complusory
- Experience working in an ERP environment
- Good computer knowledge with the ability to make use of advanced reporting tools
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications, general accounting rules and processes
- Good knowledge of financial analysis
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online