Beverages industry Recruits National Production Manager – Expatriate
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of its clients in the Beverages industry to recruit suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Production Manager – Expatriate
Job Reference: 1397
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Function: Operations & Production
- Responsible for national production/ operations to maximize efficiency and material yield within a set framework of quality standards at optimal manpower and material costs and meet the production volume targets at all times.
- Provide direction and clear objectives to optimize production performance of plants including (but not limited to) production output, operational efficiency, product and process quality, equipment health management and production cost.
- Ensure implementation of relevant continuous improvement initiatives to drive production excellence and exploit growth opportunities within plant operations.
- Ensure the implementation of the quality assurance programs of the company, which includes EHS, to be 100% compliant with all relevant regulatory and company standards.
- Establishes performance objectives, provides fair and constructive feedback and assesses associate performance, training needs, and areas for improvement for the possibility of future growth within the organization.
- The National Production Manager is responsible for safely and efficiently managing and overseeing production in all factories as well as providing direction and leadership to all factory managers.
- The National Production Manager is capable of directing those operations in compliance with all relevant regulatory and company standards.
- Ensures training and development needs are addressed.
- Drive the implementation of talent and capability development programs for the production team across the Group Plants.
- Engineering Master Degree
- Minimum of 10 years experience in performing production
- Proven experience as Production Manager
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- At least 8 years experience in the FMCG industry
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Previous experience in emerging markets/Africa is a plus.
Attractive expatriate package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online