British High Commission (BHC) Graduate Recruitment for Regional Analyst
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Regional Analyst
Grade: B3 (L)
Type of Position: Fixed Term
Job Category: Other British Government Departments (Partners across Government, including UK Visas)
Job Subcategory: CSSF (Conflict Stability and Security Fund)
Start Date: 31st March, 2018.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Self-discipline- ability to work alone
- Organisational skills- prioritise work and complete the work to tight deadlines
- Work on complex issues- analytically link information to reach conclusions
- Ability to communicate ideas- Clearly deliver the results of your analysis
- Presentation skills would be an asset.
- Drafting of accurate logs- Will require an excellent English language ability, written and spoken.
- Microsoft Word/ Excel- Familiarity with MS software.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with I2 Analyst Notebook, Open Source Training.
- Awareness of CPIA.
- Seeing the Big Picture, Collaborating and Partnering, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace
- To collate, analyse and disseminate information and intelligence
- To draft associated documents and undertake to compose thematic logs.
- Support the National Crime Agency’s regional footprint in West Africa.
- Guide Nigerian partners, in relation to intelligence development.
Other Benefits and Conditions of Employment
- Over the period of employment with the NCA, the candidate will receive a suitable level of intelligence training. That will include Open Source training and ability to import raw intelligence, manage it, and produce coherent results
- If required, a course in drafting intelligence material to an excellent UK standard
Starting Monthly Salary N610,536
Deadline: 27th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants will be subject to vetting
- All applicants will need to be able to demonstrate a verifiable, vettable uk footprint for the past 5 years.