Business Development Consultant Job at Frost & Sullivan Nigeria
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best in class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company’s Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO’s Growth Team with disciplined research and best practice models to drive the generation, evaluation and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 40 offices on six continents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Consultant
- Frost & Sullivan’s African operation is in the process of recruiting Growth Strategy Consulting Business Development Consultants for its management consultant teams in Nigeria and Ghana with delivery support from the South African office. Candidates for this position will compliment the company’s globally-based management consultant team in the provision of world class market research and consulting in Nigeria.
- Client focused and with excellent growth consulting skills, the suitable candidate will play a critical role in the development of Frost & Sullivan’s business.
- Leading the delivery of strategic growth consulting projects
- Overseeing strategic research engagements
- Managing senior client relationships
- Leading and managing project teams
- Supporting business development and business to business sales
- Leading proposal development
- In country Business Development in Nigeria or Ghana with top companies
- Minimum undergraduate Degree in the following disciplines: Business Administration, Commerce, Engineering or the Sciences and Environmental Sciences, and Research from a reputable institution
- Post- graduate an advantage
- Project management (PM-Bok, Prince 2, MSP)
- Process optimisation (Lean Six Sigma).
- Proven ability to lead key complex projects work steams across a diverse portfolio of clients and industries within the expected delivery excellence parameters
- Strong stakeholder management and client orientation
- Results oriented, driven and proactive
- Good business acumen and commercial orientation
- Strategic thinking and innovation
- Issue-based analysis and problem solving abilities
- People management
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Confident with ability to present and liaise at senior executive level
- Capability analysis, assessment and prioritisation
- Advanced market, strategic and competitor analysis
- Ability to work in a multi- national organisation
- Adaptable to new enviroments
- Ability to work with C – level Executives.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in strategy formulation in a Growth Strategy Consulting environment or Research Firm
- Minumum of 5 years experience with growth strategic research and business analysis in a Consulting environment or Research Firm
- Minmimum of 5 years experience with advisory and delivery roles in large scale strategic project / programme management
- Minimum of 3 years experience with business transformation and/or change management projects
- Must be physicaly based in Nigeria or Ghana
- Background in Research with excellent excel and powerpoint skills
- Talent Management
- Project experience across multiple industries, inter alia:
- Energy and Environmental
- Chemicals, Manufcaturing and Foods
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Automotive and Transportation
- Finanical Services
Deadline: 31st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with a cover letter, academic transcript and valid ID and Drivers Licence to: email@example.com
- Applications must be accompanied with cover letters and the reference MC Nigeria/Ghana.
- If you do not receive a response within two weeks of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.