Sisi Ray Creationz is a Fashion and Crafts company in Lagos that specializes in training in skill acquisition projects especially the Ankara Crafts trainings and online engagements.
We are recruiting for creative interns that are willing to learn and be trained in our field in the capacity below:
Job Title: Creative/Business Development Intern
This job description outlines the scope of work that may be handled by the Creative/Business Development Intern.
- Applicants for our Creative/Business Development Intern position should be resident in Lagos, reliable and comfortable with a fast and dynamic work environment. We generate creative ideas freely, evaluate them efficiently, and implement them rapidly.
- Applicants should not be above 25 years of age.
- Interns should be creative, flexible, attentive to details ,motivated, process-oriented, and good-humored.
Scope of Work
- Conceptualizing and creating memes and viral visual content, for distribution in social media channels.
- Conceptualizing and creating in-house ads as requested. This may include ads/images to be used in various promotions on social media channels.
- Writing business proposals on skill acquisition and empowerment programs for Governmental and Non-governmental organisations.
- Organising and planning skill acquisition training programs bi-monthly or on request.
- Helping develop images for editorial posts, in-house pages, podcast pages on our website as necessary.
- Helping with ongoing graphic design tasks using Photoshop, InDesign or other apps, such as cropping/resizing photos, adding text to photos, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and Resume which should include their social media handles (facebook, instagram & twitter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th March, 2018.
Note: It is a free internship not paid, although provision for stipends will be made available when necessary