UnoCasa Limited is recruiting on behalf of its client, suitably qualified candidates, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Executive serves as a point person for the organisation responsible for sourcing and managing business leads, deals and business strategy.
- We love Business Development “athletes” with backgrounds in business development consulting or in the energy sector. If the traits below resonate, we should definitely talk.
- Bachelor degree in Social Sciences or any relevant course
- MBA will be an added advantage
- 2 – 5 years Business Development experience in Energy or Consulting.
- Prior experience working in a high-growth or start-up company.
- Expert competency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial planning
- Knowledge of marketing strategies
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Proven track record with high standards of professionalism
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- Regularly meets and beats goals. You are a metric maven
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit: should be able to set the right priorities without being told what or how
- Has a solid executive presence and high integrity
- Is a networking ninja. Should excel at building solid relationships over time
- Is not afraid of fast paced or dynamic work. You’re eager to tackle tough challenges head on
- Is extremely organized and proactive in managing organisation’s business
- Represent Structions Limited in meetings with executives from other companies
- Develop strong working relationships inside and outside the organisation.
Deadline: 23rd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates need apply