Onisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
- Identify the market needs
- Conduct marketing intelligence
- Promote the brand and products
- Source new clients
- Provide clients with quotations and technical assistance
- Provide after sale services
- Assist the Engineering team in the design stage
- Assist the Operations team with logistics, site delivereies and client queries
- Get familiarized with site conditions.
- Degree in civil or construction engineering or equivalent
- Ideally work experience in a sales engineering function
- Experience in Microsoft Office package
- Excellent communication, sales and customer relationship skills
- Team player, self-starter.
Job Title: Project Manager
- Executing complex assignments, including the management of a multidisciplinary design team on projects of large scope, or a collection of smaller-sized projects, while providing leadership, guidance and instruction to staff members.
- Directing, controlling and managing through personnel, all aspects of projects including in-house engineering, procurement, interfaces, administration functions and all external work was undertaken by clients and contractors throughout the design, supply, construction and commissioning phases of the projects.
- Develop and maintain effective cost controls and schedules. Assuming responsibility for establishing and periodically reviewing budgets and meeting those budgets on the projects managed
- Providing input to the preparation of the project implementation schedule, in particular, the field activities and associated interfaces;
- Periodically reviewing project schedule and progress on the projects under his or her management;
- Coordinating the development of a project budget derived from the initial or bid budget and a corresponding project implementation schedule;
- Preparing or directing preparation and modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, environmental impact studies, and designs for project;
- Ensuring the estimate is complete, is updated and maintained and the client is aware at all times of the forecast final cost;
- Maintaining continued relationship with client after project is finished to assure securing future work the client may have;
- Identifying potential business development with existing clients and takes an active or lead role in the proposal process
- Presenting contract(s) to client(s) for signature.
- Lead the development and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of plans and programs to meet the goals and priorities of the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline and Master’s Degree in Related Engineering field. Project Management Certification is an added advantage
- Experience: 3years of experience in similar role
- Able to prioritize tasks and focus on the tasks that are of significant importance.
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking the English language.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to oversee a wide range of projects.
- Attention to details
- Team spirit. Ability to work with other departments/ Personnel to achieve company goal.
- Application of Project Management knowledge to projects is essential taking into consideration Cost analysis and Timelines.
- Demonstrated track record of supporting partners to achieve revenue quotas.
- Able to explain complex technical systems.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to make a concise presentation to a group between one and 50 persons.
- Ability to express thoughts clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Mentoring and Coaching skills.
Deadline: 19th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com