Elevantix Consulting Limited – We work in the areas of People, Culture and Strategy. Any business area that is affected by these elements is our business. We have been in the organisation and talent development field since 2001. We develop and deliver bespoke organisation effectiveness solutions to our clients.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community, bankers and debt and equity funds.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- The candidate must be a Chartered Accountant, with a total experience of at least 12-15 years and at least 3-5 years in a senior role.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org