Wole Olanipekun & Co., is a Legal Practitioners with offices in Nigeria’s key commercial centers. We are privileged to work with diverse local and international clients to create and implement innovative and practical solutions that are designed to facilitate business in Nigeria and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer (With Stock Market Experience)
- 5 years’ hands-on experience as a Compliance Officer in a License Stock Broking Firm
- Candidate must be a Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) Certified
- Ability to work independently and under pressure; and deliver
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting
- Experience in Capital Market Operations
- Candidate must have registered with Security and Exchange Commission and Nigerian Stock Exchange
Deadline: 12th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: If you have not worked with a license stock broking firm and have experience in capital markert, do not apply