EME Consulting is recruiting on behalf of its client, suitably qualified candidates, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Required Qualifications / Skills
- Candidate must possess strong verbal ability and interpersonal skills
- National diploma or Bachelor degree in secretarial studies or related field
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite and other IT skills
- Ability to work independently on administrative tasks and to make decisions within the framework or departmental policies
- Must have a good work ethic and reliable attendance
- Strong coordination, follow up, and multi-tasking skills.
- Oversee building maintenance and work with property manager for any issues or updates needed
- Act as main point of contact for any necessary office upgrades (phone system, computer programs, etc.) and assist with the resolution of any IT issues
- Coordinate and plan various annual events, including invite creation, catering needs, location booking, and maintaining invite lists.
- Use mail merge function to prepare various letters (invites, thank you letters, etc.)
- Manage office supplies and inventory and maintain organization calendars and schedules
- Perform other special project assignments as necessary to ensure that the office runs properly
- Screen incoming correspondence, refer to appropriate staff, and follow up to assure timely response.
Salary: N70, 000 – N80, 000
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Bid management processing and manage order levels maintaining the CRM database.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Manage clients’ accounts relating to revenue growth, products and services, customer acquisition and retention.
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify further sales and business development opportunities.
- Work with group marketing to develop marketing campaigns to support sales force.
- Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of contract documents.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Banking & Finance or Science ,
- Business development experience with target achievements track record
- Demonstrable record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Pressure and time efficient management
- Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and self-confident mindset
N110,000 – N120,000
Job Title: Construction Supervisor
- EME Consulting has a need to reinforce its resource to meet client’s requests; hence we seek to recruit construction supervisor
- The candidate will normally be site based and work within a project team.
- Responsible for all field operations including: safety, quality, productivity, planning and scheduling management
- Track and measure team performance to ensure efficient use of labor and materials; report information in daily meetings
- Examine and inspect work progress and equipment to verify safety and ensure that specifications are met
- Able to read, interpret and understand construction drawings, standards and specifications
- Leads and enforces the safety policies and procedures and addresses non-compliance among all employees, subcontractors and vendors
- Prevents amends, recognizes any potential patterns of rework, and develops solutions to eliminate it
- Sets up, communicates, and enforces production goals and schedules with the crews
- Implements effective cost controls over labor, material, equipment, and other related expenditures
- Participates in monthly project cost meeting
- Reviews all foreman and subcontractors daily reports for accurate hours, time coding, and activity summaries
- Higher National Diploma or Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2-3 years’ experience in construction operations for Roadway, and infrastructural work industry, completing remodels
- Strong computer skills required including all Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficient in using hand tools and power tools, including tape measure, laser level, and drill
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and or with a crew
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license to drive a company vehicle
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- EME Consulting has a need to reinforce its resource to meet client’s requests; hence we seek to recruit a logistics manager. The candidate will normally be site based and work within a project team.
- Responsible for supply operations to include procurement, property control, and periodic inventories.
- Provide operational leadership to individual contributors to ensure the execution of daily tasks and activities including deliveries, and customer service operations
- Supervises logistics processes directly including workforce and equipment scheduling.
- Responsible for making corrective action, disciplinary decisions and staff schedules for logistics and warehousing
- Determine priority for operations based on client’s needs, raw material availability, and capabilities.
- Coordinate with building supervisors and various other team leaders to ensure construction schedule is on track.
- Manage work schedules and related information and determine material requirements.
- Prepare, coordinate and present open order reports and weekly traffic material for operations meetings
- File freight claims for damaged product in a timely manner and follow up to ensure that claim is in process.
Required Qualifications / Skills
- A Higher Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or a similar field is preferred
- At least Three (3) years’ experience on the job related field
- Good inter-personal and be familiarity with Project Management principals
- Knowledge of data analytics and Excel formulas
- Must be able to manage multiple deadlines with competing priorities
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and make decisions
- Must possess excellent time management skills to work effectively with customers, staff and vendors
- Candidate must possess strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines – including handling multiple projects.
N135, 000 – N150, 000.
Job Title: Site Safety Officer
- EME Consulting has a need to reinforce its resource to meet client’s requests; hence we seek to recruit site safety officer. The candidate will normally be site based and work within a project team.
- Performs environmental hazardous materials monitoring and follow-up for corrective action plans.
- Assists with development of a safety, emergency management, and disaster plans and its reviews annually.
- Assists in the development and implementation of safety policies/procedures, safety education, and hazard surveillance programs
- Organize job specific training seminars with emphasis on hazards, personal and equipment safety
- Ability to confer with and direct subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work procedures, interpreting specifications, and coordinating various phases of construction
- Reviews Activity Hazard Analysis (AHA) and conducts routine safety meetings and inspections
- Ability to confer with superintendent, subcontractors and suppliers to resolve construction problems and improve construction methods
Required Qualifications / Skills
- Applicant must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills for effective report writing
- Be energetic, self-motivated with problem solving capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or a related field of study.
- 3-4 years of experience in construction safety and Quality Assurance.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Microsoft office programs including, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Prior experience preferred in an environmental, construction, or safety related field
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Ability to analyze, and interpret contract documents, engineering reports, safety rules, operating and maintenance manuals
N150, 000 – N160, 000.
Deadline: 24th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com