Current Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant
- Responsible for maintaining records of invoices, payments and transactions, preparing accounts payable, invoices and purchase orders, petty cash and other relevant accounts.
- B.Sc./HND Accounting
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in retail business
- 3 – 4 years experience as an Account/Treasury Officer
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND Accounting
- Advanced Degrees and relevant certifications will be an advantage
- Manufacturing/FMCG industry experience is required.
Job Title: Event Coordinator
- Coordinates all aspects of professional and non-professional meetings and events.
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
- B.Sc./HND in any field
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in the hospitality industry in Nigeria
Deadline: 14th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.