Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client, a large Bank located in Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
- Supporting digital agenda and strategy, the digital services works more like a start-up, with product teams that are tightly-knit, flexible and using agile and lean methods to quickly provide customers and employees with innovative digital solutions.
- We combine the latest technologies with customer-centrist design to consistently deliver exciting innovations for customers and employees alike.
- As a Dev Ops Engineer, you will work closely with the Digital service members to help increase the speed of delivery, improve quality of codes, and optimize the code and development processes.
- You are responsible for understanding the bottlenecks of various processes, working with the digital team and IT to improve them, and ensuring adherence to best – in-class development management practice
Experience and Qualifications ProcessIdeal candidate should have:
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience working in applications, systems or IT operations in a DevOps role (e.g., automating IT operations, code change and quality management) managing incremental code development and testing.
- Familiar with DEVOP tools such as Docker, Puppet, chef, Git, Jenkins, and Splunk Enterprise.
- Familiarity with source management, continuous integration, and team management tools.
- Experience in agile methodology; excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Requires working knowledge of multiple modern programming languages and frameworks.
- Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them.
- Passion for innovation and “can do” attitude..
Responsibilities and Functions
- Works closely with Tech Leads and developers to assess existing problems and to come up with process improvement solutions.
- Identifies bottlenecks in coding development and deployment processes.
- Executes on the integration of the digital team’s outputs into legacy system and existing assets.
- Undertake routine technical work to facilitate product integration including API exposure, secure portals etc.
- Participates in planning delivery time, code quality, and process efficiency improvement projects.
- Executes on plan by building coding standardisation, automation and continuous integration tools and processes.
- Surveys developers and technical personnel to understand their main pain points in the coding and development.
Deadline: 13th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in MS word format and cover letter to: email@example.com with “DevOps Engineer” as the subject of mail.