Greensprings School, is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months – 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
Greensprings School began in 1985 in the heart of Anthony Village, Lagos. Today, we have established another state of the art campus on the Lekki Peninsula in Lagos. The Greensprings Community places great value on character and moral education as well on academics achievements. Our unique education ensures that boys and girls learn in the words of our school song.
We are recruiting to fill the position below at Greensprings School, Lekki Campus:
Job Title: Drama Teacher
- Proficiency in Ms Word, Excel etc.
- Ensuring high standards of discipline among students
- Assisting with school events/extracurricular activities
- Participating in CPD (Continuous Professional Development)
- Maintaining a good relationship with all stake holders in the school community viz. students, teachers, parents and non-teaching staff
- A qualification/degree in Education in Drama
- TRCN membership or evidence of on going registration with TRCN
- Thorough knowledge of IGCSE experience will be an added advantage
- Teaching drama across Years 9 – 12 and Years 7 – 8
- Minimum of 3years experience as a drama teacher
- Reporting to the secondary school principal
How to Apply
All interested candidates should send their applications and comprehensive CV, including a contact phone number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 14th March, 2018.