Embedded Systems Engineer Job at Photizzo Technologies Limited
Photizzo Technologies Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Embedded Systems Engineer
- The Embedded Systems Programmer will have the chance to work with our multi-disciplinary team of passionate, innovative engineers who are focused on learning and developing new (additional) skills through a variety of engineering projects to solve complex and interesting problems.
QualificationsThe successful candidate will have a combination of knowledge, skills, and experience that would include the following:
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent and 3+ years of experience preferred
- Strong engineering aptitude for electronic/electrical and computer systems.
- Expertise in design of embedded software systems language – C and C++, Assembly is a plus
- Pcb design using Altium, EagleCad, Proteus, Diptrace is a plus
- Analog and Digital system Designs
- Embedded firmware experience utilizing modern RTOS tools – Linux, QNX and WinCE, etc
- Knowledge of device drivers for interfacing control systems and sensing hardware
- Experience with programming and debugging microcontroller based systems
- Experience with simulation and modeling tools (e.g. Labview, MATLAB, Simulink) for software development
- Experience with development and debugging tools (e.g. source level debuggers, bus analyzers, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, multi-meters, etc.) to perform development and troubleshooting
- Experience in networking and peripheral interfaces. CAN / USB driver development experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of peripheral buses like I2C , SPI , UART Comm Protocol
- Algorithm development.
- PLC logic experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of rapid prototyping, debugging and problem solving skills
- Experience with different IoT protocols like MQTT with publish and subscribe mechanism, coap for M2M communication etc. is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to create strong working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Understand hardware and software interactions
- Troubleshoot, performance tune, and optimize embedded systems in a production environment
- Research, design, develop and release/maintain micro-processor/micro-controller firmware for company products
- Lead and/or participate in the design of the embedded code for new or existing systems.
- Provide firmware support for new electro-mechanical prototypes as part of ongoing new product development efforts.
- Define, design and implement product features and systems capabilities.
- Develop test cases and test procedures, participate in testing and analysis at the system/sub-system level.
- Perform research, concept development and proof of concept prototype for new products and product improvement projects.
- Develop supporting design documentation
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined engineering new product development team.
Deadline: 8th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org