Empire Trust Microfinance Bank Job Opportunities
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial organization incorporated by CAC on 30th May, 2014 and was licensed by the CBN on November 20th 2014. Empire Trust Microfinance Bank (ETMfB) officially commenced operations on 12th February 2015. ETMfB was created with the objective to reduce Nigerian population living below poverty line by intervening and enhancing the capacities of the low-end actively engaged populace which is in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deposit Mobilization Manager
- A minimum of a University Degree or equivalent qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience in the areas of deposit mobilization, and management in a Financial Institution
- Target and results oriented and willing to take responsibilities
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills, with a basic level of sophistication in personal interaction and grooming
- Confident personality with good analytical and problem solving skills
- To drive the deposit mobilization arm of the business in Ikeja and other environs with the team
- Develop and implement a business plan for identified target markets with identified volumes to drive high volumes of new deposits to the company
- Supervise and coordinate the work of Deposit Mobilization Officers
- Develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
- Develop plans to increase penetration into new geographical areas and develop savings & deposit culture among the clients
- Build new relationships with existing customers and new customers
- Innovate and develop attractive value-added deposit products together with the Marketing Department to achieve the overall deposit targets
- Propogate the banks ROSCA products.
- Take charge of the deposits department
- Innovate and improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms of interest earning on ordinary deposit and fixed deposits
- Liaise with the Human Resource Department to recruit, train, motivate, retain and organize staff to achieve set goals
- Help to establish standards of performance and monitor conformance of staff through performance Review
- Liaise with Branch Supervisors to ensure that, due diligence is always enforced to meet the requirements of the regulator and also protect the interest of both the depositors and the organization
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Deposit Mobilization Officer
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in Microfinance Bank.
- High Computer literacy
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must be familiar with the IKEJA and other environs
- Must be fluent in both Oral and Written communication
- Sourcing for new and maintaining existing deposit clients in Ikeja environs.
- Marketing and Sale of all Bank’s deposit products
- Manages the deposit customer portfolio under personal management for the segment.
- Database acquisition to be penetrated into the target market
- Constant updating of customers passbooks.
- Relieve Staff on leave in the team/branch of daily/weekly Cash collections/repayments.
- Achieve the set targets.
- Drive and grow the bank’s ROSCA product
- Ensure cash collection of the deposits.
- Initiating savings mobilization and strategic alliance with identified target market.
Deadline: 4th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com