Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment for Customer Network Support Engineer
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Network Support Engineer
Req ID: 221550
Job Segment: Network, Telecom, Telecommunications, R&D Engineer, Network Engineer, Technology, Engineering
- We are now looking for a Customer Network Support (CNS) Engineer that will deliver support services to our clients.
- You will be part of a CNS team and together you will identify business leads and promote Ericsson products and services to secure add on sales.
- This will require detailed customer networks knowledge and knowledge of the customer strategies.
- As a CNS Engineer at Ericsson you will enable efficient service delivery of contracted customer support services by driving the Customer Support Request within our support organization.
- You will also take active part of the Emergency Handling support.
The Customer Network Support Engineer is responsible for:
- Customer request handling
- Software update handling (SUH)
- Developing and maintaining relationships
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Min years of experience: 5 Years
- Domain experience: CS Core (UDC, MSC, HLR, MGW) & PS Core (SGSN, GGSN, EPG)
- Market insight
- Financial acumen and skills
- Ericsson portfolio knowledge preferred
- Service Delivery process, models and strategy
- Change and improvement management skills
- Consultative selling skills
- Negotiation and argumentation skills
- Candidate should be open for 24*7 work environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online