E’Sorae Luxury Vacancy for Human Resources Manager at Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
E’Sorae Luxury – The company was founded in 2010 with the motive to provide the finest selection of bedding and home accessories available, along with unsurpassed customer service to our esteemed clients whilst paying attention to progressive detail from our operations outcome.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Provide customer service to organization employees
- Process payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked.
- Update and maintain employee benefits, employment status, and records related to grievances,
- performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Perform file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Perform payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Perform payroll and benefits audits and recommend any correction action
- Complete termination paperwork
- Send daily and weekly reports on staff activities
- Set appointments and arrange meetings
- Participate in recruitment efforts
- Post job ads and organize resumes and job applications
- Collect employment and tax information
- Ensure background and reference checks on employees are completed
- Prepare new employee files
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Educate new employees to the organization and set up designated log-in, workstation and email address
- The ideal candidates will have a minimum of second class lower division from a four-year higher institution with a minimum of 1 year working experience.
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees and management team, and in group presentations and meetings
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
Deadline: 25th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com with the subject “Human Resource Manager 2018″.
Note: Please, all email applications without this subject will not be processed.