Facility Manager Job in a Leading Real Estate Development Companies in Nigeria
Oak Homes is one of the leading Real Estate Development Companies in Nigeria. We pride ourselves in our team of young, innovative and creative individuals, who possess combined experiences spanning over two (2) decades. We are lovers of creative ART. This reflects in our work and can be observed in our masterpieces of Real Estate Portfolio.
We are looking to recruit a suitable candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- This individual is responsible for making sure that buildings, estates and their services meet the needs and quality standards of the people that live and work in them.
- Directing staff and overseeing the upkeep of equipment and supplies is a key responsibility.
- Is responsible for fire safety and ensures fire extinguishers are not expired or faulty. Also ensures fire drills are carried out frequently and occupants are aware of fire exits at all times.
- Inducts new occupants of facility processes, handy numbers, bill payments etc
- Is responsible for waste management of facility
- Ensures water treatment and all plumbing fittings are well monitored and maintained
- Responsible for Horticulture and landscaping
- Is in charge of all health and safety measures imputed in facility. Ensures first aid box is properly managed.
- Ensures that every aspect of the estate and its buildings are clean and tidy consistently everyday
- Is responsible for the fumigation and pest control of the estate and its buildings. Monitors when fumigation is due and executes timely schedule.
- Monitors generator usage and ensures generator is maintained and serviced as and when due.
- Is responsible for maintaining all electrical fittings and fixtures. At no time should bulbs, bells, etc be out without immediate replacement
- Maintains the external beautification of the building. This includes, painting, repairs on building itself etc
- Is accountable for security measures and checks. Must ensure the safety of occupant’s goods and services by ensuring security personnel’s are always observant and alert.
- Has an array of domestic staff contacts ready to service occupants as and when due.
- Is the middle man between the occupants and the company.
- Ensures occupants have minimal complaints
- Is responsible for giving receipt of payment to occupants for bills as well as giving detailed reports daily to the company of activities on the premises.
- Maintains a comprehensive log of maintenance and servicing with due dates and reminders duly set.
Skills Sets and Qualification Required
- B.Sc or HND in Engineering, Facility Management or related fields
- Not less than 4 years experience as a facility manager (CRITICAL)
- Attention to details
- Good management and leadership skills
Deadline: 20th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com Title of mail should be position applied for.
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.