Factory Administrative Manager Job in Lagos at Workforce Group
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Administrative Manager
- Overall Factory Administration.
- Liasoning and managing government and statutory officials visiting factory, like SON, LAWMA, Labour ministry, health ministry etc.
- Liasoning with local security agencies
- Responsible for overall security in the premises
- Managing day to day affairs pertaining to factory workers and supervisors.
- Monthly salary distribution of workers
- Keeping and updating employment record of workers and supervisors
- Maintaining hygiene and housekeeping in the premises
- Maintaining leave records of factory workers and staff
- Preparing annual bonus (Christmas Bonus) for workers and staff for approval by management.
- Regular feedback to the management on the ongoing climate and environment in the factory
- Any degree in relevant field
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience as a Factory Admin Officer
- Must be a residence in Lagos State
- Supports operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
Deadline: 23rd February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org subject of mail should be “Factory Admin Manager”