Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital Benin City – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates, male and female for admission into its:
Post Basic Course in Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing 2018/2019
Location: Benin, Edo
- The course leads to the Registered Psychiatric Nursing Certificate (RPN).
- Prospective Candidates must possess RN Certificate of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria with at least one year post qualification experience & a current Practicing License.
- Other Nursing qualification will be an added advantage.
Applicants must possess the following educational qualifications:
- WASC/GCE O/L with at least five (5) Credits in not more than 2 sittings
- Or National Examination Council Secondary School Certificate (NECO) with at least five (5) Credits in not more than 2 sittings
- The Credits must include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics
- The duration of the course is eighteen (18) months.
Deadline: 26th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should have applications made in their own handwriting, stating both their Educational and Professional qualifications, accompanied with Photostat copies of credentials, two (2) recent passport photographs, two (2) self-stamped addressed envelops and evidence of payment of a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only which can be paid at the Hospital’s revenue unit or into the Hospital’s Treasury Single Account (TSA) with Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN):
- Account Name: Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital Benin City
- Account No: 0040201161012
All applications should be forwarded to:
School of Psychiatric Nursing,
Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital,
Note: Short-listed candidates will appear for an examination and interview on a date to be communicated to them later.