478 Limited is your number one Online Wholesale store in Nigeria. It’s an online store where you can get virtually all you are looking for such as; Beverages, Cereals, Pasta Toiletries, Child Care, Canned Goods, Snacks, Candy and more online and have them delivered directly to you. 478 has a payment options that suits your need also available is pay-on-delivery for your convenience.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Female HR Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- As a result of our strong growth and expansion, we always welcome CVs from young, dynamic, focused, results-oriented persons who would like to join our team of excellence
- We are currently looking for a Female HR Officer in Ajah (Lagos) to be part of the team responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our Human Resources Unit within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- The Female HR Officer will perform all HR/Admin duties.
Skills, Qualifications, Experience and Special Requirements
- Minimum of an OND in Human Resources Management, Accounting, Economics, Business Admin or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years related experience
- Must have strong skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet applications skill (use of e-mail for communication) is required
- Possess a solid work ethic, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment, and enjoy going above and beyond duties, doing whatever it takes to keep things running smoothly and efficiently.
- Must be positive, and reliable, with excellent communication (verbal and written) and organization skills
- Must be accurate, timely, and detail orientated with tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Must be resident in Lekki-Ajah axis
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally
- Flexible and a “Get Things Done” mindset who can remain calm in stressful situations
- Resourceful and Proactive in Office and Staff needs
- Running office administration
- Recruit, on-board and place new employees
- General Human Resource functions
- Manage petty cash book
- Raise invoices for customers and vendors
- Processing of suppliers invoices and payments
- Cash book entries into ERP
- Inventory entries and store keeping
- Monthly/quarterly expense reports
- Cost control
- Petty cash control
- Expense claims
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Banking transactions-payments/deposits, withdrawal etc
- Staff matters handling-ID cards, birthdays, leave approval processing
- To report to Head of Finance and Admin
Deadline: 20th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the e-mail subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.