Field Service Engineer Jobs at a Healthcare Global Services
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Job ID: 3059456
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Function: Services
Business Segment: Healthcare Global Services
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process.
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Change agent and process oriented.
- Knowledge of Healthcare marketplace.
- Communicating: Speaks clearly and fluently. Expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly. Makes presentations and undertakes public speaking with skill and confidence. Responds quickly to the needs of an audience and to their reactions and feedback. Projects credibility.
- Coping with Pressure: Works productively in a pressurized environment. Keeps emotions under control during difficult situations. Balances the demands of a work life and a personal life. Maintains a positive outlook at work. Handles criticism well and learns from it.
- Embracing Change & Demonstrating Enthusiasm: Adapts to changing circumstances. Accepts new ideas and change initiatives. Adapts interpersonal style to suit different people or situations. Works hard and puts in longer hours when it is necessary.
- Technical: Maintains all models specific to a modality in the assigned area.
- Electronic/Mechanical: Total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems
- Maintains daily communication with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Utilizes the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conducts root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving.
- Provides actionable feedback on performance of team members, both to the individual, as well as to the area leader (Service Team Leader).
- Participates in sales opportunities, such as contract renewals and assisting with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
- LCT: Assists in Account Sales visits; helps train others where necessary; identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account team.
- Business growth: Assists in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area.
- Productivity: Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control.
- Administration: Responsibly completes all administration tasks on time. Ensures timely completion of FMIs and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts.
- Installation: Plays a leading role in complex and multifuntional rooms. Shares best practices.
- Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, equivalent military education or Associates Degree with 6 years experience servicing electronic equipment, or a High School Diploma/GED and 12+ years experience servicing electronic equipment/or equivalent
- Technical analytical skills. 5-7 years Field Services experience
- Experienced equipment engineer (specializing on radiology equipment)
- Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multi-modalities
- Sought by others for guidance and advice
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction. High work standards and quality
- Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs.
- Willingness to travel as required within your specified geographic region.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in regions where required to drive on company business
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online